Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Randomness Spreads...

I have been tagged by KJ over at Cabin Fever! (It's a good thing I learned how to link!)

1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

Hmmm......random things about me.

1. I am have two baby teeth that never fell out, because there aren't the adult molars underneath them, making me a freak of dental nature. Also, because of this, the Tooth Fairy owes me some loose change.

2. I have saved every single one of the My Little Ponies that I played with for hours on end as a child. I had them arranged in family clans and the drama of their lives rivaled that of any daytime soap opera any day.


3. Right now, on my bedside table there is a little wooden statuette of a peaceful looking girl reading a book, my copy of the snapfish book I made, the nasty alarm clock, The Stranger (now used to cover the glow from the horrible green numbers on said clock) and a quiet and contemplative picture of my husband and I from this summer. Also, a hair tie and my spare glasses.


On my husband's bedside table, there is a half empty Gatorade bottle, a pistol and resting on top of the matching massive lamp, his Budweiser cap.

4. I am afraid of fish.

5. The last thing I ate was a large bowl of Fruit Loops. It did not agree with me; I don't recommend eating Fruit Loops after 9pm.

6. I still count on my fingers.

Ok, I tag:

Lala over at What? Mermaids?

Abbie over at Satisfy My Soul

T over at The Quest for T

.becca. at Lovely Yellow Ribbons

Kristen at Me and My Soldier

Lindsay at And we'll just laugh along the way ...because she's already in a place of Randomness...can't have too much in one day, right? :)

Have at it, if you wish! :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

well, i've been having a hard time blogging lately, so this is a good idea for me to do! :) :)

Unknown said...

I still count on my fingers too.

My post is up!

rebecca said...

Oh my gosh, I HAVE TWO baby teeth TWO!! They're in terrible shape, and I just got one removed and a dental implant put in it's place. The other one is starting to hurt like heck, so I think it's time is about up as well! Ahhh, I thought I was the only freak!

I'm with you and Lala, I also count on my fingers. Always have. I hate math.

rebecca said...

Ugh, I'm such an idiot. I meant to say, ahem,

"I have two baby teeth too!"

Ugh. Too, two, to... so confusing. ;)

Nah, not really. Probably just the fact that it's almost 0100.

G'night.

rebecca said...

Working on my entry now... peace out, girl scout!