1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
Hmmm......random things about me.
1. I am have two baby teeth that never fell out, because there aren't the adult molars underneath them, making me a freak of dental nature. Also, because of this, the Tooth Fairy owes me some loose change.
2. I have saved every single one of the My Little Ponies that I played with for hours on end as a child. I had them arranged in family clans and the drama of their lives rivaled that of any daytime soap opera any day.
3. Right now, on my bedside table there is a little wooden statuette of a peaceful looking girl reading a book, my copy of the snapfish book I made, the nasty alarm clock, The Stranger (now used to cover the glow from the horrible green numbers on said clock) and a quiet and contemplative picture of my husband and I from this summer. Also, a hair tie and my spare glasses.
On my husband's bedside table, there is a half empty Gatorade bottle, a pistol and resting on top of the matching massive lamp, his Budweiser cap.
4. I am afraid of fish.
5. The last thing I ate was a large bowl of Fruit Loops. It did not agree with me; I don't recommend eating Fruit Loops after 9pm.
6. I still count on my fingers.
Ok, I tag:
Lala over at What? Mermaids?
Abbie over at Satisfy My Soul
T over at The Quest for T
.becca. at Lovely Yellow Ribbons
Kristen at Me and My Soldier
Have at it, if you wish! :)